Tip

To best enjoy this blog please imagine that it is being read in the deep voice of popular offbeat comedian Matt Berry, who you may have enjoyed in television programmes such as The IT Crowd and The Mighty Boosh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A

Oh, and if you like what you read, please subscribe.

Tuesday 15 January 2013


Me: I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I write about films, games, books, music, politics or whatever else catches my rapidly wavering attention. But to be honest I mostly write about films because they're short (Did you hear that "The Dark Knight Rises"?).

Cook: You look like you're hard to work with.

Me: True, most people find me rather irritating.

If you're the kind of nerdy, obsessive, pretentious, uptight cynical member of the public that enjoyed the above reference to popular art house action flick "Drive", then you may also appreciate the series of posts that I will definitely, most certainly, without a doubt, fingers crossed be religiously writing in the near future.

Many thanks

Jack Irwin  

No comments:

Post a Comment